On to the experts...

From: Mit Matelske <Mit_Matelske_at_BayNetworks.COM>
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 09:57:04 EDT

I have reached a stumbling block in repairing my first
WG monitor. After replacing a lot on parts, everything
seems to be working alright EXCEPT I am missing the
bottom 1/4 (or maybe half) of my screen.

You're thinking, no problem just replace the appropiate
chassis transistors - nope. I've checked them all what
seems like a hundred times and they are cool.

Any ideas on what else could be wrong? I am not blowing
any fuses and the spot killer is not lite.

Please help...

Mit Matelske