Emulator: Star Castle (Available)

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 23:04:48 EDT

Hello everyone!

  Good new! Good News!

  I just posted the most recent version of the Paul & Kurt Cinematronics
emulator to my web page. It only runs Star Castle at this time. It's
got the color overlay and cheap sounds. I've been telling people "soon"
for 3 years now, so it's about time something happened. (unless I put
up a corrupted zip file or something :-)

So spread the word and by all means have fun with it!

http://www.oakland.edu/~phkahler

BTW, We're not going to release something that can play all the games
yet, as we are still hoping to make a buck or two. So until our
patience runs out this will have to do...

BTW2 I'm planning to write a portable "C" version of the CPU for
integration into....stuff. Sorry Clay, ours won't run on 486-33.

Thanks for your patience in this matter,
|_| |_||_| \___/ |____) for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.