RE: Tempest Fixed !

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sat Oct 11 1997 - 13:20:40 EDT

On Sat, 11 Oct 1997, Ozdemir, Steve wrote:

> Just some advice from those of us who's wives hate arcade games.
> Nurture this Tempest thing that your wife has. If it blossoms, you
> might even find the Tempest in your bedroom somewhere down the road! (I
> won't go into what you do with a Tempest in your bedroom...)

I don't think it'll go quite that far. :-)

She tells me she was never allowed to play them when she was a kid. So I
guess she's making up for it now. I guess I am lucky -- the only
restrictions I've been given is she wants curtains on all the windows before
we get any more games, and the next one has to be Centipede.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/