Re: Cine CPU exorsisor data up

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Wed Oct 15 1997 - 17:45:04 EDT

> How many people are interested in getting one of these? This
>may be a likely candidate for a board run if there are enough people.

Just as an FYI for hopefully the not-too-distant future...

My boss (the Director of Engineering here) just signed off on a quick-proto
PCB fabricator with a through-hole plating add-on. :-)

Soooo... Five or six weeks from now hopefully I'll be able to make little
runs of boards (like a few to a dozen depending on size) without too much
hassle. We'll see! Should help get little things like ESB NOVRAM boards
and Monitor Testers (and misc stuff) cleared out. Nice for PCB projects
where setup charges would be more than the cost of the actual board
materials...

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com