Re: Cine CPU exorsisor data up

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Wed Oct 15 1997 - 17:18:34 EDT

On Oct 15, 2:03pm, Ozdemir, Steve wrote:
> Subject: RE: Cine CPU exorsisor data up
> G'day Zonn,

Are you originally from Australia? G'day mate! (Sorry Steve, couldn't resist
;-))

> Please provide more details. Who makes this "universal exercisor" and I
> assume that the signatures come with it?
>
> I've never heard of any other signature analysis beyond the Atari Cat
> and Cinematronics Exercisor stuff. Was signature analysis used for
> other games?

I'm fairly sure Bally/Midway has some sort of signature analysis. Doesn't Ms.
Pac Man boards and the MCR II stuff have some mystery edges on them for which
to hook up some test device?

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL