Re: Reproduction Star Wars overlays

From: Ghanbari, Ray A., Ph.D. <ray_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Fri Oct 17 1997 - 21:29:38 EDT

>fishd wrote:
> Great! I just ordered a set yesterday. Who is selling control panel overlays
> though?

I should have clarified. This is a NOS CP overlay, not a reproduction.
Rick Schieve turned me onto Pinball Plus, and they happened to have
*one* left (sorry guys). FYI, $50 + shipping. Well worth it for me.

If someone wants to get a good scan before it gets applied, get in touch
and we can make arrangements. I have enough trouble with colors that
I am the last person to be trusted with making an archival scan of
something like this. I also don't mind holding onto it for a couple
months if someone is working on arrangements to have other reproductions
made.

Ray