Space Fury gameplay question...

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 13:56:47 EDT

Ok, who are the Space Fury experts? :-)

I was patching the Space Fury binaries this weekend to make it playable on
the Star Trek control panel and noticed that I thought was a bug in my
translation:

If you turn left, thrust and fire at the same time, everything is fine.
If you turn right, thrust and fire at the same time, the ship doesn't fire.

After about 45 minutes of not finding the problem I went back to try the
Dave's "original" Space Fury Cracked ROMs. They do the same thing!
(Ah-hah!) Either it's an Emulator problem, a cracked ROM problem, or a
feature of the real code.

So, can any of you with a "real" hardware-based Space Fury try the above
combinations and tell me what it does? Thanks!

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/