Re: exorsisor data ???

From: Zonn <zonn_at_concentric.net>
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 15:55:45 EDT

On Mon, 20 Oct 1997 08:28:31 -0700, "Ozdemir, Steve" <sso@dsc.com>
wrote:

>G'day Kev,
>
>If the KK has any Cinematronics specific procedures for SA, David Fish
>and I would like to at least look at it.

It turns out what Gaymond was talking about was the KK. I have not seen
all of it (he says there's another box somewhere he has to dig out), but
he was told by the guy that he got it from that it acted like an
Cinematronics exercisor, and that he (Gaymond) remembers some boards
with "Cinematronics" on them.

From what I've seen so far it just looks like a universal control panel,
with different adapters for each game.

If Gaymond can't cough up an exercisor then the deals off! If he does,
I'll let you know how it compares to the Cinematronics one, and if I
don't have enough time to look at it I can always send it off to David
to let him compare the two. My guess is that there is no Cinematronics
exercisor adapter with this thing :^(

So maybe I *am* interested in whatever David and Joe come up with!

(I might be interested in the KK notes as well!)

-Zonn

 ------ ___ Member of A.A.C.S.:
 |---- | ( ) Association for Artistically
    / / ( () ) Challenged Signatures