Medium Resolution tubes...

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Wed Oct 22 1997 - 20:17:07 EDT

Hi All,

Just some commerce-stuff for the vectorlist crowd...

I have about 3 *new* medium resolution 19" monitors (got 'em from an
ex-Atari employee) that have been sitting in my garage for far too long
now. They're from Paperboy/Toobin-vintage games, but I don't have any
working system-2 stuff to test 'em on. I want to get rid of them.

So, if anyone wants 'em I'll sell them for $50 a pop plus shipping
(probably $30 each by UPS?). (You're welcome to pick them up too.)

If anyone wants to try an Amplifone neckboard/yoke transplant with a new
Med-res CRT here's you chance. ;-)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com