Re: AD561J again....

From: Jeff Hendrix <jeffh_at_diac.com>
Date: Sat Oct 25 1997 - 02:49:28 EDT

I was looking for one of these a while back, this is what I came up with
(If I remeber right, they were about $20 each)

-jeff

Key Electronics: http://www.keyelectronics.com or (941) 389 9348
as of 2/6/97 they have 20 AD561J parts in stock. You'll have to call for a
price.

Rochester Electronics: http://www.rocelec.com or (508) 462 9332
as of 2/6/97 they have 100+ AD561JN(?) parts in stock. Call to get price
and verify that it's the right part.

Jerome Industries: http://www.sure.net/~jerome or (805) 527 5893
didn't find it in their inventory.dbf file, but they could be a good source
for other parts

Mushroom Components: http://www.mushroom.co.uk or (+44) 1933 275345
didn't find it
They're far away, but they have an impressive stock of obsolete parts.

>I had subscribed to this list via the web interface on spies.
>Didn't work so well.... Grrrr.
>I finally got on by emailing to majordomo directly...
>
>I posed the question of finding AD561's and Ray said that several people
>offered suggestions...
>
>Unfortunately, I didn't see any of them. Anyone keep an archive of this
>list and can send me the responses?
>
>Sorry for the wasted bandwidth....
>
>--- Cris

> Cristopher J. Rhea Mayo Foundation
> Research Computing Facility Guggenheim 1001B
> crhea@Mayo.EDU Rochester, MN 55905
> Fax: (507) 266-4486 (507) 284-0587

jeffh@diac.com

Buy/Sell/Trade Classic Video Arcade Games
www.diac.com/~jeffh/