Re: G-08 problems...

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_istar.ca>
Date: Tue Oct 28 1997 - 19:41:22 EST

Hi!
This is where a 'scope is handy... however if you have an ac voltmeter you could
check the output/input for the x and y deflection to the monitor. What voltages are
you getting? The DC level should be 0.00 volts, if it is higher or lower, you might
have a board that is driving the image offscreen. Always check the monitor board
for solder connections on the pins for any plugs on hte mother board, or any board
in the monitor that is single sided soldered...
John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com