Re: Quad POKEY db

From: Mit Matelske <Mit_Matelske_at_BayNetworks.COM>
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 12:48:33 EST

At 06:58 PM 11/11/97 -0600, you wrote:
>A few years back I used a copy of EasyTrax (a freeware DOS PCB layout
>app) to copy the 4xPOKEY db. I never got around to etching a copy because
>I got a MH with a DB from Kurt in trade for a Blaster stick :)
>
>If anybody wants an untested PCB layout for the DB, I can dig it up from
>my backups in the next day or two.
>
>Virtu-Al

This is something I have never done before, so how involved, and expensive
is it to do a very small ( < 5 ) pcb run? I guess I am kinda directing
this at Clay, as it seems he would have the most experience doing this.

And, if I could come up with the cash, could someone guide me through
creating whatever I need to make the run?

Many thanks,

Mit