Sega Multigame and spinner interface...

From: Clay Cowgill <clayc_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu Nov 20 1997 - 14:18:48 EST

I ordered 8 boards for a 24 hour prototype-turn this morning. Should be
here Friday or Monday if there aren't any problems with the layout or
files.

Everything was quintuple checked so I'm expecting them to work first try,
but if they don't, well, that's what prototypes are for. ;-)

Anyway, assuming things work I should have some spinner interface boards
ready early next week. A few daughtercards at the same time.

I'll keep you all posted.

These were a lot more expensive than I expected-- the board's pretty dense
so I'm paying extra for drill time, and I have custom drill sizes for the
.156" center connectors on the spinner board. So, the Spinner boards will
definately be $20 (assembled) and not $15, still not too bad considering
how much fun it is to wire-wrap stuff... ;-)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/