Re: Source/Cross for 74S573

From: Ranger Mike <Mike_Ranger_at_dofasco.ca>
Date: Tue Nov 25 1997 - 14:03:00 EST

My local supplier seems to have such a beast, but as always, I never
count on it until I have them in my hands. Just picked up some 4116's
today.

        www.sayal.com

They have a text list of stuff they have in stock (or can get in a day),
but they will not order anything not on the list. A little more pricey
than the mail order places, but no waiting.
They are in southern ontario, and do not do mail order, just thought any
Canadians on the list might like to hear this...

Mike