Re: Zektor

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri Nov 28 1997 - 00:54:05 EST

On Thu, 27 Nov 1997 RWood54741@worldnet.att.net wrote:

> I am unclear about whether a surviving Zektor is
> known to exist. Would someone please get me up to
> speed about this. Are any whole Zektor cabinets known?
>
> Bob Wood

        I think someone posted on RGVAC that "Rick S." (Rick Schieve?) had
one.

        Did Zektor have side-art? I think the picture in the "new" KLOV
showed that it did. Else, there's no such think as a "Zektor cabinet,"
just a G-80 cabinet with all the Zektor stuff in it (marquee, bezel,
control panel, boards...)

Joe