LOCAL delivery error

From: Local delivery agent <Postmaster_at_qis.dofasco.ca>
Date: Thu Dec 04 1997 - 16:47:30 EST

Note: this message was generated automatically.

An error was detected while processing the enclosed message. A list of
the affected recipients follows. This list is in a special format that
allows software like LISTSERV to automatically take action on incorrect
addresses; you can safely ignore the numeric codes.

--> Error description:
Error-For: mike_ranger@qis.dofasco.ca
Error-Code: 3
Error-Text: No such local user