Quantum restoration in progress (Beg, borrow, or steal post)

From: David Shoemaker (RhoTech) <a-dashoe_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 15:42:53 EST

Over this past weekend I found a SF2 that just so happened to be in a
Quantum upright cabinet. Cost me about $100 (anyone want to buy a SF2
board? :)

As I already have: trackball, wiring harness, boardset, power supply,
monitor (WG unfortunately but better than nothing) I am now on a quest for
three things: Marquee, control panel, monitor bezel.

Anyone have and be willing to part with?

As an alternative I would like to borrow each of these for scanning with the
hopes of doing color prints that I could use while I quest for the real
thing.

I also would be looking for an Ampliphone tube for sale. I have Deflection
/ HV boards but no tubes.

Thanks,
        David