Sega Card Cages

From: Richard L Schieve <schieve_at_lucent.com>
Date: Thu Dec 11 1997 - 09:28:33 EST

I'm not sure if I can just send to the list like this as an address
but I wanted to give people first shot at this. I just picked up
some Sega card cages mostly populated with Star Trek and Space
Oddessy boards. I know there is a shortage of the actual cages
themselves and I'm offering empty cages for $50 each. Get back to
me with the street address to send them to if you are interested.
Figure $5 for shipping.

                            Rick Schieve
                         schieve@lucent.com