Boxing Bugs

From: Dwight Anderson <mayday19_at_IDT.NET>
Date: Sat Dec 13 1997 - 03:25:13 EST

I came across 2 Boxing Bugs boardsets yesterday and I want to hook them
up! I dont have them in my posession yet, but I am told 1 is complete
and 1 is missing a board (probably the color decoder board).

I have never been inside a BB obviously so I need all the details..Which
monitor does it use? Does anybody have a manual/schematics you can copy
for me (Zonn? Steve? I'll pay for your trouble). What is the spinner
like? I have a few extra spinners, so which of these would work the
best: Tempest, Tron, or Star Trek spinners? What voltages does the
board need? Anything else I need to know?

Thanks!

Jeff

--
http://idt.net/~mayday19