John Robertson

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_novell.com>
Date: Sat Dec 20 1997 - 01:02:10 EST

I know its typically not "vector" related, but..

I just finished up a deal with John Robertson (jrr@flippers.com). I know
a while ago there were some hard feelings on the list. Well, he handled
our deal just fine. He could probably have made a lot more money than
what I offered but he went with it anyway. Then he boxed the equipment
up and shipped it (Canada -> US). (for those that are curious I bought
his Atari PAT 9000 which is both bulky AND heavy..)

Anyway I just wanted to publicly thank John.

Kurt

This signature file is temporary until the previous file (currently
on free floating metal oxide mixed with disk head fragments) is found
on some non-readable backup tape.

Kurt Mahan
kmahan@novell.com