Sega Multigame update...

From: Clay Cowgill <clayc_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Jan 05 1998 - 16:49:59 EST

Hi everybody,

Hope you all had enjoyable holidays...

Anyway, just a little update. I couldn't leave well enough alone and ended
up making a couple more software modifications to the Multigame and then
wrote a "real" installation manual (with pictures and whatnot like the ESB
manual). So, now that that's out of the way, I'll be shipping out the
multigame kits in small batches over the next couple weeks.

I'll put the manual up on my webpage in PDF form later today. (A little
hectic here today-- trying to remember what my job is... ;-)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/