Simple XY B&W system

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_istar.ca>
Date: Wed Jan 07 1998 - 02:09:12 EST

Now that I have your attention, I have stuck on my web site a 600K JPEG
file named http://www.flippers.com/hoei-xy.jpg which is my promised (a
few months ago) scan of an old Asteroids clone's solution for the
deflection circuitry problems. They used off-the-shelf audio amp
modules! After all that is well within the bandwidth for these games...
Would someone PLASE put this up on Spies and post a note so I can direct
enquiries,( I don't want to e-mail it to the group-Duh!- but neither do
I know the process to do this...)My site is only on a 128K link to the
net, so it's a little SLOW for more than a few folks at any one time...
John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com