Re: More Star Trek questions

From: Paul Tonizzo <tonizzo_at_sybase.com>
Date: Thu Jan 08 1998 - 08:41:07 EST

>>"Any suggestions on what I should do for a monitor?"
>
>unfortunately, you don't have any choice.
>the G08 is the only vector monitor fast enough

Not so! I am running every Sega vector game out of my
Space Duel cabinet. It's got a WG color vector in it. There
are some very minor vector drawing problems with most of
the games. For example, once in a while a stray vector gets
drawn in Space Fury.
If you want 100% perfection then you should get a G08 - I
feel it's excellent on the WG as a whole.
FWIW, Star Trek is almost perfect.
The only game that is a little messy is TacScan - even then
it's quite playable.

Paul