Re: More Star Trek questions

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_istar.ca>
Date: Thu Jan 08 1998 - 15:05:24 EST

Al Kossow wrote:

> "Any suggestions on what I should do for a monitor?"
>
> unfortunately, you don't have any choice.
> the G08 is the only vector monitor fast enough

If enough people nag me I will get the four or so GO8's that I have
running...
Now, the question is, what are they worth to folks? I ask this because
if they are worth only $100US I really have more important things to do
with my time, however if folks offer, say, $300+US then I would be happy
to restore them. $200US and I might consider it, but not likely any
rush.
I suspect I shall have to get at least one running and put it up for
auction to see what happens...the problem with doing this as a business
is I have nasty bills (you know, rent, phone, hydro, advertising, etc.)
to pay and only a limited amount of work time to make the money to pay
them...sometimes I think I should get a real job and make this the
hobby...
John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com