Re: AVG chip schematics

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_novell.com>
Date: Fri Jan 09 1998 - 11:18:32 EST

> >(On another somewhat unrelated note-- I might make some of the
> >PacMan/MsPacMan "custom chip" replacement boards. The VRAM addresser and
> >Z-80 Sync Bus controller. Those should each fit nicely into a small CPLD.
>
> I need 2 or more sets of these!

*DING* If you can keep the price down I'd take several.

Also those special chips on Pole Position (I forget exactly which ones -- but
the atari ones that always nuke themselves).. One of the operators I know
has several PP sets all with the same problem, and no way to fix them.
(I'm just tossing this out to see if anybody else has the same problem..)

Kurt