Re: WG 19k6401

From: mayday19 <mayday19_at_IDT.NET>
Date: Sat Jan 10 1998 - 07:18:44 EST

so what game did use the 6401? just Aztarac? all the Cosmic Chasms I
have ever heard of have had a G08 in them.. Maybe the 6401 wasnt ready
in time to be used in CC.

If you dont know what a 6401 looks like, I am pretty sure it uses the
same HV cage as a 6101, but the deflection board is redesigned and all
the transistors are mounted on black heatsinks which are mounted to the
chassis between the HV cage and the deflection board..

I thought it was a drop-in replacement for a 6101.

I saw one once and almost bought it, but I let somebody who already had
an Aztarac get it. (But I am planning on being an Aztarac owner in the
future). :>

so what monitor was used in a Ripoff cocktail? was it a 13" 64XX
monitor?

Jeff