Re: Moto 68HC11 EVB now $49

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 14:57:59 EST

"Al, where exactly did you see this? On motorola's site?

yes, it's on the microcontroller page, also at Hamilton-Avnet's
site..

funny you should suggest this as a cat box replacement :-)

I'm not sure which EVB they are selling, I think there were
two versions. I have the older (?) one, which didn't bring
the uP data bus out to a connector. Did the one with a big
wire-wrap area do that?

Rather than duplicating the existing 6502 design, once I
saw the price of the EVB's had dropped, I started working
on a 6502 compatible timing state machine to graft onto
the EVB.