RE: Moto 68HC11 EVB now $49

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 18:42:21 EST

"Actually, it's loosely related to the CAT box discussion
and the Vectrex, so I might as well describe it:

It will be a programmable hardware emulator, able to
A) communicate with a host computer via serial or audio interface
B) map RAM into arbitrary regions of a 64K address space.
C) drive the bus when necessary to read and write memory.
D) Work on multiple busses. (Well, mainly the normal ones
and the GI bus used in the Intellivision)
"

..sounds very similar to what I'm working on, for pretty
much the same reasons

I dug out my Exidy drawings, and the test connector on the
Targ/Spectar board is just a copy of the 6502 pinout, so
it would be pretty simple to get it working on this as well