Re: WG6401 schematic?

From: Anders Knudsen <Anders_Knudsen_at_btc.adaptec.com>
Date: Fri Jan 16 1998 - 13:12:51 EST

At 09:59 AM 1/16/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Did someone scan the 6400 schematic and post it somewhere this week?
>(Anders?) I don't remember seeing an announcement, but then my mail feed
> from this list seems a little chaotic lately...

Patience oh young grasshopper! ;-)

...i'm gettin to it.
BTW: if it's alright with Al, I'll just go ahead and ftp the scans up onto
spies. Then if Jess wants to add the info to his web site, he can go ahead
with that.

K?

Also, I am going to finalize my PCB order with the fab for the LV2000
today. From the response I got, I am going to have to order a large lot!
Anyhow, look for an "order form" similar to what Clay has posted in the
past. I'll be putting up the order form this weekend!

-Anders.