RE: Troubleshooting

From: David Shoemaker (RhoTech) <a-dashoe_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Mon Jan 19 1998 - 19:32:32 EST

So if I have a Battle Zone board (notice a pattern yet? :) with a problem
at the first amp out from the DAC and I want to check the DAC output with
my scope.

I guess that I can't just go into XY mode on the scope and check the DAC
output.

So how would I check to make sure that is OK short of breadboarding a TL082
and using that to check my outputs?

David