RE: LV2000 Order Form

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Tue Jan 20 1998 - 11:30:42 EST

G'day Anders (and Clay),

Well, I could be wrong since I've never seen Clay's handiwork, but your
LV2000 sounds simpler. If you really are concerned about people
assembling your boards properly, then put any extra time (yes, I'm
referring to yours/mine/all of our's copious "spare time") into the
instructions. Including a trouble shooting section with symptoms and
likely mistakes that people made (and perhaps you found yourself doing
while assembling PCBs) would save you many people calling you for help,
too.

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com