Need any SP0250's? (!)

From: Clay Cowgill <clayc_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Jan 21 1998 - 18:31:02 EST

Ok, it's not 100% official yet, but I got a voicemail from one of the
parts-scroungers I have searching for "things" that she found 76 pieces of
the SP0250 somewhere. (!) (That's the speech chip from the Sega vector
games for those of you that don't know part numbers off the top of your
heads. ;-)

I don't know price or any other details yet, but I have a feeling I'll have
to buy the whole lot (or at least a few hundred bucks worth) to get 'em.
Soooo...

If you'd like any, please let me know. I'll make a wild-ass guess and say
they'll probably be around $15-30 a pop. I don't know how much bargaining
room I'll have since they're obsolete and (she knows) hard to find.

(Actually, you might want to tell me a range like-- "I'd take ten at $5
each, 5 if they're $10-20, and two if they're over $20". Maybe we'll get
lucky on the price-- I'll probably take the "gee, we really needed more
than that, but I guess I can take these if the price is right" angle...
Worth a shot. ;-)

Keeping my fingers crossed,
-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager