Re: forward air

From: Corey Stup <cstup_at_pobox.com>
Date: Fri Jan 30 1998 - 18:06:09 EST

> :-( Bummer! Can probably get away with it for stuff like a cocktail
> (hope so!)... I wonder if you can sign a damage waiver and just declare
> it as "salvage parts" or "monitor + electronics" or something.

The guys at my local Forwair Air (Louisville, KY/SDF) never had any
complaints with games coming or going. Most were interested in my
hobby, and wondered where they could get such a neat machine.

Of course, this was just the local manager, not the underwriters for
their insurance.

I've had 6 or 7 machines shipped via Forward Air with no problems
what-so-ever. I would guess that most problems were caused by poor
shipping protection, not by Forward Air directly.

I hope that the policy isn't across the board, but just for a few local
offices.