Re: Fw: No more foward air?

From: Robert B. Wood <rw54741_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri Jan 30 1998 - 21:13:02 EST

I just took a Super Pacman and Tempest Mini to the
New Orleans terminal on Saturday. Most amazing operation
I have ever seen. The big modern warehouse was totally
empty except for my two games. I asked them if the reason
they don't serve smaller airports is because they only
fly 747's. They told me that no my two shipments would
be hauled by truck to their destinations in Milwaukee
and Detroit. It's a mystery to me why a company called
"Forward Air" which is located in the air cargo complex of
an airport is shipping by truck. But no matter to me. The
$58 rate is all I cared about. No mention of any policy
to stop taking arcade games. I had them metal banded to
pallets.

Bob Wood