SP0250 and SP0256 info

From: Frank Palazzolo <palazzol_at_altair.com>
Date: Mon Feb 02 1998 - 13:05:22 EST

Thanks to Mark Magness, who showed up with a GI databook,
and a scanner - the following docs are now online on my web site
at http://www.2bits.simplenet.com/

SP0250 Data Sheet
SP0250 Applications Manual
SP0256B Data Sheet
SPR016 2Kx8 Serial ROM
SPR032 4Kx8 Serial ROM
SPR128 8Kx8 Serial ROM

I'm happy to report that there are now "no technical issues" with
simulating an SP0250 - It's just a matter of time :) And, the SP0256
has documented test modes which should make it much simpler to
figure out what's inside that as well.

As if this wasn't enough good news, Mark also has datasheets for
the Votrax SC-01 and SC-02, which I'll put up as soon as I get
them.

Thanks,
-Frank

palazzol@tir.com