RE: AY-3-8912

From: Todd Miller <Todd.Miller_at_telethinking.com>
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 09:39:51 EST

"Didn't someone turn up a stash of thse (and post about it here) a
couple of months back (again, this is assuming that they're AY-3-8912s)"

That would have been me....I don't have any extras, only ordered a few
for myself
& the rest for others in this group. If I remember they were around $7
each at the
50 pieces I ordered. Go to ;

http://WWW.IXOYE.COM

Download the database, updated 2/3/98, it still lists 600+ pieces. They
didn't seem to like to deal with small orders, but maybe someone else
would
have better luck.

BTW: Stayed up late last night to wire up a custom CP & harness using
Clay's single player interface, sans the spinner (where did I put that
spare tempest spinner?)
& installed the Sega Multigame ! Very cool ! job well done Clay. I
haven't mounted the
switches yet as I still have to paint the CP but what is the layout/
function for the buttons ?

Todd Miller, LAN Technician
IT Operations Department
Ron Weber & Associates
103 E. State Street, Mason City, IA 50401
(515)423-4293/(515)423-4594 FAX
www.telethinking.com