RE: ESB kit

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu Feb 05 1998 - 13:41:16 EST

> I'm going to be up in Vancouver this weekend, Fri
> or Saturday to get a haircut. I'd like to pick up another
> SW/ESB kit if possible, and save on the shipping.
> Feasible?

Should be. I think you'll get the last one! Give me a call before you
come by-- Friday is probably shot since I have to pick up Tara and her
sister at the airport (and collect lots of "stuff", their Dad died last
Saturday so they're bring back all sorts of stuff after settling the
estate this last week). Saturday should be pretty open though.

-Clay