Re: G05/19V2000 HV diode (fwd)

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Wed Feb 11 1998 - 14:02:19 EST

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, omar wrote:

> Chris,
> I need the original not the replacement part number. Thanks.

Sorry -- I dont have that -- I just found the bag the diode came in. But,as
I had posted before, all this info is on Jess's magenta.com archive (now at
gamearchive.com), in the Monitor section.

FuLL url:
http://www.gamearchive.com/video/manufacturer/atari/vector/html/monitor.html

And it says: Chris Candreva would like to note that the diode between the
flyback and the tube (Part# H1812) can be replaced with either an SK7333 or
ECG/NTE 527A.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/