Re: Gravitar/Black Widow Schematics

From: omar <omar_at_Techsource.COM>
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 17:40:13 EST

Chris,
You can get the kind that plugs into a standard multimeter(cheaper) or a
standalone HV probe.
I know that MCM (www.mcmelectronics.com) has both. The prices are:

#73-315 Plugin version $59.00
#73-520 Standalone $90.00

The plugin will step the voltages down by 1K for your standard multimeter
with a high (10M ohm) input impedance. The standalone can handle up to
40kV DC.

Omar