RE: Exorcisor on a chip

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon Feb 23 1998 - 15:28:00 EST

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998, Clay Cowgill wrote:

> I got one of those adapters at Fry's for the 44 pin Lattice parts I use.
> There was two versions-- one was about $10, one was about $30. (I got
> the $10 one-- works fine.)
>
> I can sure layout a board for the thing easily enough if you want me to.
> You could also just program and sell the parts as a "do-it-yourself" and
> if someone decides they want to make some PCB's and resell a few that
> will help people that prefer a more "commercial" solution...

        Since it doesn't seem like there's much interest at all, I think
that's what I'm going to do. Meanwhile, I think I'm going to just use
a Radio Shack type PCB and make all the connections with wires. Maybe
I'll even wire-wrap it, I dunno...

        I want to try to make a layout and then etch the thing myself, but
I don't think it would be easy to drill those holes for the 44-pin
PGA-type socket.

        So, it looks like it's either professionally done, or wire-wrap,
either of which works for me...

Joe