RE: Vector 3d??

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 12:54:07 EST

>I'm really starting to see that "vectorlist" is not so much about games
>that happen to have vector displays - it's really about the *displays*

Well, since this is an unmoderated mailing list, off topic posts happen.
The focus of this list is the discussion of the technical aspects of arcade
vector games, maintanance, and sometimes it drifts off into 'blue sky' things
like vector generators for PC's and things like 3D. Fortunately, no one has
mentioned Vectrex's yet :-)

An update on the Exorcisor. I had the 44 pin PLCC pinout wrong, so I'll have
to get some more boards made. I'll have a cut/jumped board finished later
today.