RE: Vector 3d??

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 17:15:07 EST

> > Zonn and I used to argue about Vectrex stuff a lot. I don't recall
> > where though... Maybe rec.games.vectrex? I was kinda thinking about
> > trying to hook up a Vectrex to a G05 with the display corrector and
> se
> > what it'd look like. Too many projects...
>
> Are those correctors done? Did I miss it? Was I being stupid that day?
> Just provide the corretor, I'll do the experiment.

I still only have the one display corrector on a big breadboard. I did
a layout for a board with surface mount op-amps and MC1495's and all
through-hole resistors but I got trapped on the last trace so I need to
work on it some more. :-(

(Stupid SOIC's are too small to route between the pins unless you pay
for ungodly expensive PCBs...)

The board's pretty damn small at least (most of the space is for the
pots). I included the Sega XY level convertors too... I want to run
some prototypes of it, but work's been keeping me busy.

-Clay