RE: On Topic:: ) Help w/encoder

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Fri Feb 27 1998 - 16:59:43 EST

G'day folks,

Did someone once say that the emitter/detector PCB for the Sega and
Tempest were interchangeable?

I know that the wheels and the software that process the signal are
different, but what about just the hardware emitter/detector pair?

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@plpt.com

ps - I think the emitter detector PCB for the Sega is physically
larger....but I can compensate for that, I think.