Re: Misc updates...

From: Gregg Woodcock <Woodcock_at_123net.net>
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 23:45:39 EST

At 16:48 3/5/98, Clay Cowgill wrote:
>Sega Multigames-- I'm building up the last batch to go out right now.
>(This is Bill, John, Anders, Al, Dave, and a few others.) I ran out of
>sockets last night, so I'm waiting for JDR. Probably get stuff shipping
>middle of next week again.

If this is still the case, PLEASE put in the high quality machine sockets
on my boards; either that or ship it with no sockets at all cuz I'd rather
put them in myself than have regular sockets.

Also, I REALLY, REALLY need that "old" ESB boardset (I can wait on the new
ones) ASAP. I owe it to a friend of mine and he is losing patience.