Old CNMA monitors

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 15:42:40 EST

(Surprise! An on topic post from Ray ;-)

Has anyone scanned in the schematics of the older style cinematronics
monitors? We're trying to revive a Space Wars that seems to work great except
for a lack of HV to the monitor (boards work, game plays, you can hear
deflection chatter, etc.)

Unfortunately, only schematics I have are from later CNMA games that took the
HV section off the main monitor PCB and replaced it with the Keltron assembly.
The monitor in the Space Wars has all the components on the monitor PCB, with
a little cage over the fly back.

Of course, if others have dealt with these symptoms before, advice would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Ray