RE: EPROM Burner doit it yourself

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 13:28:22 EST

>----------

G'day Al,

Can you educate me on the possible add-on modules for Data I/O 29s? I
have the one that does standard EPROMs, but I'm wondering what's
available....and which ones are really useful. Obviously, if you have
some spare useful modules, I'd be interested in purchasing them.

               Steven S Ozdemir
               sso@plpt.com (my company renamed itself in Feb)
               sso@dsc.com (good for a few more months)
               ozdemir@xenon.stanford.edu (permanent...weekly)

ps - By the way, someone sent me a program that supposedly mates the
Data I/O to a PC. Do you want a copy? I haven't had a chance to try it
out yet.