RE: WTB: Dedicated Major Havoc (A Story)

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 16:59:47 EST

G'day folks,

By the way, was I the only one who checked the date before responding?
April 1st is coming, and we have an imaginative bunch here!

And congratulations, Chris! Buy a ded MH for me, too....I was just
joking about having one for trade. (Maybe I should have waited till
Wednesday to respond to your email and told you that I had a ded MH with
serial number #000001?)

               Steven S Ozdemir
               sso@plpt.com (my company renamed itself in Feb)
               sso@dsc.com (good for a few more months)
               ozdemir@xenon.stanford.edu (permanent...weekly)

ps - Then again, maybe Chris is "warming up" before taking this story to
RGVAC on Wednesday, eh? 8^) 8^) 8^)