Re: Star Castle Cabinet

From: Jeff Hendrix <jeffh_at_diac.com>
Date: Tue Mar 31 1998 - 16:30:49 EST

It has a standard cinematronics monitor (with the DACs on it), But it does
have the HV directly on the monitor board (just like space wars).

The game board looks almost exactly like my other one, except it doesn't
have an LED on it (again like space wars)

Maybe this is an early run, or a prototype :-) But with my luck it's
probably some hacked conversion. I can't find any serial numbers on
anything. If I get a chance, I'll take some pictures of it.

-jeff

>"I'd check to see if you got one of those Japanese clones. Check out the =
>monitor
>and boards, the Japanese moved the DACs from the monitor to the main =
>boards.
>"
>..or it could be Italian (Zaccharia) But the one I have a manual for
>said "Space Fortress" on the marquee. They also moved the DACs to the
>sound board from the monitor.

jeffh@diac.com

Buy/Sell/Trade classic video arcade games.
www.diac.com/~jeffh/