Need BnW XY parts BAD!!!

From: Gregg Woodcock <Woodcock_at_123net.net>
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 00:45:49 EST

OK, the situation is now INTOLERABLE. I simply *MUST* fix some of these
black and white vector monitors. The simplest thing I need is a source for
the HV Diodes. NTE evidently is no longer making them but there should be
PLENTY of stock out there if people look around. I need 2 but could use a
few spares. I also need a source for the neon bulbs. And I seem to recall
that it was acceptible/suggested that the BIG resistors (R100/101) be
replaced by heavy guage wire, right? If not, I need to know if these
resistors are special in any way. Any tips (I haven't done much on the BnW
ones) besides the bad solder joints?