Re: Dedicated MH -- what's reasonable price ?

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 12:15:30 EDT

> > Dedicated MH is a pain to move, btw..
>
> Really ? Why ? It looked like it might be lighter and easier. Is the
> ballance off ?

Its a fairly heavy game and the multi-box structure is a pain. I typically
move games on their back in my jeep (wrangler). The multibox structure
meant that I had to improvise to get it to stay in the jeep (since the
end had to hang out..) In the end I lifted the end of the game up, closed
the tailgate, and let it down on the spare tire.

And yes -- on all games that I move I use a LOT of straps to make sure
it doesn't leave prematurly.. :) And I use cardboard padding to make
sure I don't scratch it up. (the game, the jeep fends for itself..)

> > And no, mine isn't for sale. :)
> But think about the profit you could make, like 2,200% !
> :-)

The thought did cross my mind. I would trade the entire collection
for the Hummer.. :) (and that's TWO tempests, TWO space duels, SW, MH,
plus all the vector boards I can find.. :) (accepting the offer on your
part would of course verify your state of mental health - or lack there of)..

Kurt